Head of Academy Recruitment - Nottingham Forest FC
• Recruit (and identify via the relevant age group recruitment co-ordinators) players of required quality to represent Nottingham Forest’s Academy.
• Maintain and enhance the local, regional and any national scouting networks to fulfil the above criteria.
• Ensure that scouts report back to club with quality and in an efficient manner, and maintain all such documentation - including uploading information onto the PMA database.
• Ensure that the required recruitment data is produced for EPPP inspection/audit.
• Assist scouts working with the U9-23 age groups by providing scout education and making available other training to enhance their skills and knowledge for their jobs.
• Maintain and develop strong links with schools, districts, counties, and international associations, as well as junior leagues.
• Ensure with the Lead Phase Coach that the correct procedure is carried out for trialists.
• Be available to scout for players wherever and whenever the Academy Manager can reasonably expect. This may occasionally mean overnight or longer trips and will incur travel outside the UK.