Administration Officer - NSW Touch Association
New South Wales Touch Association Inc (NSWTA) is the State Sporting Organisation for the sport of Touch Football. With an office in Earlwood NSW, NSWTA has reach across the State via its network of Casual Development Officers who deliver the Sport Australia Sporting Schools program known as Doordash First Try Touch Football. This program sees over 10,000 students participate in Touch Football at their school and develop skills and experience to help them grow and hopefully choose touch football as a sport. NSWTA has a strong representative Touch Football pathway with several major events held across the State for both Junior and Seniors. Dedicated staff support our Affiliated Association and with the support of our Game Development team, grow the game and enhance the sport at a grassroots level.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Efficiently administer the Sporting Schools Program by managing bookings from end-to-end
- Efficiently administer and support the Sporting Schools workforce of casual Touch Football Development Officers (Coaches)
- Create, develop and enhance relationships between schools and NSW Touch Football
Qualifications & experience
- Strong time management with excellent organisation, planning and project skills
- Exceptional administration skills including proficient use of MS Office and Google Suite products
- Candidates will be required to provide a Working With Children Check (WWCC) clearance number for verification by NSWTA prior to employment. Selection of the successful candidate will be based upon the results of child protection screening and relevant reference checks.
- Experience in program development and project, people and budgetary management