Athlete & Community Relations Internship - RBC GranFondo
The assistant will work with the Athlete and Community Relations staff to assist with the detailed planning and delivery of the events. This position will be within this department at RBC GranFondo, however the assistant can look forward to the opportunity of being exposed to all aspects of the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Athlete and Community Relations Assistant can expect to be tackling any number of the projects outlined below.
• Be the front-line person for the Event Hotline (source of event information for participants) for cycling events
• Assist with analysis and manipulation of the Registration System and Data
• Assist in the planning and execution of rider/participant handling during the event
• Planning elements of the RBC GranFondo Whistler and the RBC GranFondo Silicon Valley services to riders (ie. Bag Check, supply requirements, package pickup)
• Coordinate community events, such as the PrimaFondos, Thursday Night Rides and My FirstFondo clinics
• Liaise with other areas of the company & participate in team meetings
• Other opportunities as assigned