Competition Officer, Track, Circuit, Para & Cycle Speedway - British Cycling
5 days ago England
Application Deadline - 15th Aug 2022 @ 12:00 am (BST)
Apply For This Job
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join us as a Competition Officer for Track, Para, Circuit and Cycle Speedway.
In this role of Competition Officer, you will:
- Coordinate, consolidate and develop the cycle sport calendar to support the competition pathway, enhancing standards and embedding best practice.
- Facilitate and guide allocated discipline specific commissions, review pathways and technical regulations, identify opportunities for future development and provide recommendations for change.
- Provide support and discipline expertise into other department work strands including the development of education and training resources, risk management and the delivery team.
- Lead and co-ordinate key projects, linked to the relevant cycle sport discipline/s, to support the continuous development of the discipline/s. Where appropriate improve connectivity with the regional delivery team and align priorities with wider strategic objectives.
- Support the team to produce generic and discipline specific data for analysis to help shape future development of the sport
- Create and maintain systematic processes to improve efficiency and sustainability across areas of responsibility
- Drive standards by supporting an appropriate discipline plan that links to the wider British Cycling strategy.