Director, Rowing - The Geelong College
7 days ago Australia
Application Deadline - 5th Jun 2023 @ 12:00 am (BST)
Apply For This Job
The Geelong College is seeking to employ a Director of Rowing who will be responsible for fostering a program that enables students to maximise their opportunities to train and race at maximal effort, develop life skills, and be coached to improve their craft.
Qualification and Experience
- Relevant educational qualification and experience gained in a similar role
- School aged coaching and/or club rowing/coaching experience
- Minimum Level 2 Australian Rowing Coach Accreditation
- Exhibit strong leadership including effective interpersonal and communication skills, initiative, a passion for teaching and learning, and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, students and parents
- Demonstrated commitment to students’ growth and development; and ensure the physical, emotional, academic, cultural and spiritual needs are met
- Demonstrated experience and willingness to work collaboratively with teachers, students and parents
- Possess a strong work ethic, striving for continuous improvement and the achievement of high standard
Signup to receive our newsletter on all matters involving your career in sport!