Event & Game Day Audio & Visual Set-up Support, Entry Level - Washington Commanders
This position will assist with ensuring TV's and other equipment are set up and event ready under the supervision of the Broadcast and AV Engineer.
Identify and report TV and sound issues.
Move equipment and set up cables as needed and organize and maintain equipment and cables.
Other related tasks to assist with event and game day preparations and support.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and third party contacts.
· Must be able to perform essential duties safely and in a timely manner.
· Basic understanding of audio and video equipment.
· Basic knowledge of and the ability to learn cable types.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to identify and report TV and sound issues.