Event Manager, Big Bash Leagues - Cricket NSW
Cricket NSW is focused on leading and growing Cricket throughout the state. We oversee all cricket from our elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket programs. As a purpose and people led organisation, CNSW aims to inspire everyone to play and love cricket.
To deliver on our new strategy, we are taking a collaborative, customer centric approach to our organisational structure, bringing new teams together and creating exciting opportunities to achieve our purpose.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this short term role until February 2024 you will…
- Utilize customer insights and brand strategies to design memorable WBBL and BBL match day experiences
- Lead the match day delivery utilizing a cross-team and casual match day workforce
- Work closely with the event presentation agency prior to and on match days
- Conceptualisation of big screen content for fan engagement
- Budget management of each event including all operational costs associated with venues, suppliers and other considerations