Finance Manager - Sport Singapore
Sport Singapore is constantly on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Anchored in our values of Passion for Sport, Strength through Teamwork and Care for People, we believe in working and playing, not just as a team, but as a family.
You will be reporting to the Team lead, Finance.
In this role, You will,
- Assist team lead to plan and track the progress of the monthly finance close process to ensure timely and quality closing.
- Track and review (including anticipating and taking proactive action) monthly audit schedules and bank reconciliations to ensure resolutions of discrepancies (if any).
- Review to ensure that anomalies and unusual trends are validated and errors (if any) are rectified timely.
- Ensure accurate reporting of financials.
- Track weekly debtors’ aging reports and work with Revenue Generating Units to ensure timely collection
- Track monthly debtors’ reporting to management and highlight actions to clear outstanding debts with clear timeline based on debt monitoring policy